Conceiving, carrying, and giving birth to your baby are inherently feminine.
Quit approaching them like a man.
A woman’s weak connection to her femininity on this journey is tragic because her power conceive is inextricably connected to it.
Femininity isn’t necessarily about pink and sparkly things. It speaks to essence of what makes you a woman.
It is comprised of your unique desires, dreams, feelings, emotions, preferences, intuition, creativity, sensuality, exuberance, vulnerability, and myriad other dynamic ingredients.
In each of us there is interplay between the masculine and feminine which gives us the ability to be creative, gentle, and intuitive in one moment, while bringing down the hammer and getting shit done the next.
Where things get dicey however is when faced with repeated “failures,” there is a tendency to harden our hearts and abandon our femininity in favor of a more “pragmatic” and decidedly masculine, “just the facts M’am” approach.
Here are some warning signs your femininity needs attention:
- Your single-minded focus on conceiving has stolen the pleasure, freedom, spontaneity, joy, faith, and confidence you once enjoyed in your life.
- You approach conceiving with strangling, desperate, conquering energy instead of openness and maternal grace.
- Sex with your partner has become mechanical and “goal oriented.”
- It’s been ages since you spent money on things that make YOU feel good.
- You find yourself in competition with, rather than in community amongst other women.
- You are at war with your body, seeing your ovaries, uterus, and age as “the problem.”
- You subordinate your intuition and knowing to someone else’s measure of “logic” and “reason.”
You are not a man and the worst time to act like one is when you are asking your mind, body, and spirit to come together for the sake of that which only a woman can do: GET PREGNANT.
Your femininity is key to your fertility. Embrace it.
My ladies revere their femininity.
They harness it’s power and become Moms.
Decide you will be one of them.
Change your mindset, change your results.
Lots of love,
Intrigued? Here’s an exercise to take this to the next level…
Turn up the volume on your unique femininity.
What is your unique expression of femininity?
Get to know it.
Ask yourself how you can incorporate more of it into your journey.
Could you be more gentle with yourself? Could you lean into your desires more? Could you allow yourself to actually feel your emotions? Do you long for connection with other women who “get it? Will you allow yourself to do things because you simply “feel like it?”
BE the woman who unapologetically embraces what makes her feminine instead of making it wrong or foolish or frivolous.
Tired of trying to figure this out on your own and want me to help you get there?Apply here.
Transformation happens in your ACTION. Quit wishing and waiting.
Stretch yourself. Remember, it’s about progress, NOT perfection.