Do you feel like for every one step forward, you take two steps back when it comes to your mindset on this journey?
You get all pumped up for a day or two and feel like you are on top of the world, with all of the hope, peace, calm, and certainty that your dream of being a Mom will come true.
You walk into work (or even better, your fertility clinic) like a triumphant Beyoncé, Gwen Stefani, Pink, or your favorite Badass Bitch of choice, with your hair blowing in the wind…
Some emotional trigger will trip you up and you find yourself falling flat on your face into a pile of your own misery.
Been there and done that!
Through the years on my own journey, I have had to pick myself up and dust myself off on more occasions than I could possibly count.
It can feel so hard to get back up again, and on some days, you think you’d be better off just staying down and praying for a steam roller to finish the job– been there too!
Here’s where the problem often lies: you don’t go deep enough to master your mindset.
Mastering your mindset doesn’t happen with superficial strokes.
Yes, you can meditate.
Yes, you can read self-help books.
Yes, you can do yoga.
Yes, you can read inspirational blogs or listen to podcasts.
These are awesome tools, BUT they are only temporary fixes.
You’ve got to get to the heart of the limiting beliefs that keep tying your shoes together as you walk this journey.
Golden Ticket: Thoughts and beliefs that you don’t actively reject and replaceare accepted as TRUTH by that gorgeous brain of yours.
Quit settling for thought patterns that are boring as hell and are doing ZERO for your fertility.
The pay-off? A journey and life better than you could ever imagine.
My ladies pull limiting beliefs up at the root like dried up old weeds.
They choose to plant thoughts that bloom into miracles instead.
Decide you will be one of them.
Change your mindset, change your results.
Lots of love,
Intrigued? Here’s an exercise to take this to the next level…
Get down and dirty with your limiting beliefs.
- Make a list of your most cringe worthy limiting beliefs and bullshit stories you tell yourself on this journey.
- Ask yourself honestly: How long have I been carrying these turds around?
- Tell yourself the truth about the measures you have tried to take ON YOUR OWN to transform them.
- Ask yourself: How much longer am I willing to live with these beliefs sabotaging my journey and making me miserable?
- DECIDE that you will do something about at least one of these beliefs this week. FOLLOW THROUGH.
- For the love of all things holy, love yourself enough to get coaching and mentorship to break free of the limiting beliefs that keep tripping you up, over and over again. Life is too short and your dream of being a Mom is too precious to let them steal your joy and stress you out. If you desire to have me as your coach, apply here. My ladies make the most amazing things happen in their lives.
Transformation happens in your ACTION. Quit wishing and waiting.
Stretch yourself. Remember, it’s about progress, NOT perfection.