Can You Build Confidence On Your Fertility Journey By Saying "No?"
On a scale from 1 to 10, how good are you at saying No?
At first blush, we may think we are pretty good at dropping a No-Bomb when we need to, but what about when we want to?
With the holidays a few weeks from being upon us, the chances of us taking on more than we care to, in addition to living our journey can increase dramatically. At times it can seem like pressure is lurking around every harmless request, invite, and “pretty-please” glance that is cast in our direction.
Now is the time to take a stand for you, your journey, and frankly, your sanity!
It starts with exercising your No Muscle.
TODAY, October 27th, on The Love Your Journey Podcast, we are going to get our chat-on about one of the most complicated two letter words in the English language.
I will be sharing:
- What saying “No” is really about,
- Why getting good at it will build your confidence lickety-split,
- Why NOT saying it is the real disservice to the people you care about,
- How you muster the guts to say “No” in even the most challenging circumstances,
- What “No” means in the context of your fertility journey,
- And so much more!
Tuning into the show is easy-peasey! Just click on the audio player below and listen on demand.
Feel free to leave a comment below!
With Love + Respect,
P.S. If you want to be part of the Holiday Rescue 2015, you can reserve your spot by clicking here.